There is a fluorescent light bulb in the machine for illuminating. Where can I get the replacement?

Quick Answer:

The type is T-4. You can measure the length and order from

Complete Answer:

FAQ item was submitted:

3/29/2011 By: Terry L. Scott 


Terry L. Scott
(513) 217-5707

Related Topics:

Related Topics